Monday, May 4, 2009

On the last evening, Talleiv showed us a series of Super 8 Road Movies from the archives of his stashes and Jason and I made a huge meat-ridden hearty lasagna after taking 4x5 portraits of the gang and a visiting friend, who brought me my one and only (raspberry) taste of real Norwegian moonshine! This mixes quite well with Cava and Talleiv's homemade birch wine (see the sap being saved for the next batch in the plastic bottle below). A marvelous last night under apricot skies illuminating the rolled hillside majesty of the land and said company's sincere and beauteous formality of spirit.






2 comments:

  1. I see you found some Maker's.... is that how it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason had some English pal bring it to Norway, duty free! It mixes surprisingly well with homemade birch wine! Don't I look pleased?

    ReplyDelete